All-in-1 total solution for the monitoring and reporting vibrations
Part of the Omnidots solution for vibration monitoring and reporting
Honeycomb is Omnidots' cloud-based web platform that provides access to your measurement data and SWARM settings. With Honeycomb there is no need to configure the SWARM or retrieve its data at the construction site. You can reach Honeycomb 24/7 from any location, using your tablet, smartphone or laptop.
Do you want to sell the Omnidots solution to your costumers? Then become an Omnidots dealer.
Information about Honeycomb
Article number: HONEYCMB2.2
- Configure your entire project quickly and remotely.
- View the measurement data wherever you are, on any device.
- Customize your alarm notifications and be notified of exceedances and other events by e-mail and SMS.
- Receive daily or weekly automatic reports.
- Optionally, use the API for smooth integration with your own platform.
Cloud based web platform to save time and manpower
Honeycomb is Omnidots' cloud based web platform which allows you to access, view and export your measuring data and to configure your SWARM settings. You can access Honeycomb 24/7 from any location or device worldwide. One of the main advantages of Honeycomb is that it offers remote access to measurement data and allows for remote configuration of the SWARM. This saves time and manpower.
Easy installation of the SWARM vibration monitor
The installation of a SWARM vibration monitor at the construction site is quick and easy: simply mount the SWARM with only 1 screw to the structure you want to monitor, and power the SWARM. You can configure your SWARM remotely, before, during or after installation, using your laptop, smartphone or tablet. After mounting and configuration, your SWARM will begin to measure and you can start monitoring.
Wireless vibration monitoring
The SWARM automatically sends the measurement data via 4G/LTE or WiFi to Honeycomb. At the touch of a button, you can export your measurement data to PDF, CSV and Excel overviews. You can also easily set up alarms on Honeycomb. Alarms can be configured at three levels, and exceedance notifications will be sent out by email or SMS. Honeycomb can also send out automatically generated reports daily or weekly by e-mail to multiple recipients.
There is so much that Honeycomb is capable of. Honeycomb is very user-friendly and efficient. Ease of use and quality of measurements are our main focus. Try out Honeycomb here.
- DIN4150-2, DIN4150-3 80Hz, BS7385 250Hz, SBR-A 2010, SBR-A 2017, SBR-B, Circulaire du 23/07/1986, ISEE (USBM RI8507 & OSMRE) and SN640312a.
- SWARM calibration reports available on Honeycomb
- SWARM status, battery status and GPS location
- Notifications and alerts on Honeycomb, by e-mail and SMS to up to 50 recipients regarding: threshold exceedances, online/offline SWARM, SWARM battery status and custom notifications
- Wireless data transfer
- Remote monitoring from anywhere in the world, at any time and from any device
- API for integrating with your other systems
- Multi user, option to share read-only data with third parties
- Remote SWARM configuration
- Automatically generated daily or weekly reports per e-mail
- Archive measuring points
- User friendly
- Over-the-air product innovations and rolling updates
- Integrated manual
- Live tech support of Honeycomb developers (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CET)
- Extremely well secured and redundant, your measurement data is safe