Omnidots is seeking an experienced, and passionate senior sales representative to join our growing and innovative company. We are seeking someone who is a strong communicator, fluent in French and preferably also Spanish, a fast learner, and are easily able to build client relationships. We welcome dedicated professionals to join our exceptional team. Do you believe Omnidots is the right fit for you? Apply to join our successful business and work together to take it to even greater heights!
Omnidots is an official global market leader, offering a fully integrated and automated vibration sensor for direct measurement, monitoring and reporting of vibrations. Omnidots creates and supplies vibration sensors for environmental monitoring in the construction and infrastructure industry. Our vibration monitor, the SWARM, records and measures vibrations emitted during construction work. In the Netherlands and Germany, Omnidots sells directly to the end customer. Omnidots has a worldwide dealer network. Our dealers sell the Omnidots solution in their country.
In this role, you will sell our sensors and platform solution in Spanish and French-speaking countries. This is a new territory for Omnidots and we would like to place you in this role to further expand our presence in the French and Spanish markets. This is a senior position because you are going to explore a new country yourself and thereby gain your own customer portfolio.
You will be tasked with solely looking for leads yourself, but you will also have access to the leads in our CRM tools. You will provide accurate data entry into the CRM tools, including all phone calls and appointments, where our various sales representatives can support each other when necessary. Your unique addition to our team is that you speak French and preferably Spanish in addition to proficient English capabilities.
Dealing with the uncertain times of Covid-19 and keeping our employees' health as top priority, you will work from home. When necessary, and when it is once again possible, you are flexible and confident enough to visit a potential customer. It is important that you are very flexible in this and are able to take on the exciting challenge of traveling.
- You have 10+ years of sales experience, of which in recent years in one in a similar position, given the level of seniority we are looking for.
- You look presentable, you have a professional attitude, you are confident, as well as empathetic and communicative whilst talking and listening to others.
- You know how to sell the Omnidots products with every suitable lead.
- You are able to navigate changing organizational strategies and you are flexible in this.
- Team effort is an important factor in this role, so it is important that you share the same value that we share as a company; you are a team player and enjoy spending time with your fellow sales team members.
- You don't have to be a techie with detailed knowledge of our product, but you are willing to learn in great detail about it.
- You are skilled with new ICT systems and are accurate in keeping track of your sales activities.
- You understand our niche in the market well and you want to do everything you can to get to know our market well, not just on the basis of assumptions, but on the basis of research (through conversation and reading). Great advantage if you already know the (geo) market well.
- You are social and considerate and people generally like you and enjoy talking to you.
- You are fluent in French; this is a strict requirement. Proficiency in English is required. Spanish skills are desired.
- A contract of 40 hours a week
- Travel opportunities
- Company provided cell phone, including subscription and company laptop
- A nice and friendly team in which you are properly trained and helped on your way
- A comfortable salary
Apply for this job
Send your CV and letter (in English or Dutch) to Rianne Schut, HRM department at e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reviewing your application.
We do not appreciate acquisition in response to this vacancy.