Hey marketeer/communications specialist! Are you looking for a unique opportunity in your career? We are a team of 4 marketing specialists looking for a colleague with at least 2 years of work experience. Our company is growing fast and you will be an important contributor to that.
Omnidots' products make the world a little safer and better. The products are innovative and so is our marketing process. We use the most modern marketing techniques, so that soon there will be an Omnidots product on every building site in the world. We are ambitious and have a nice team with junior and senior employees. Within Omnidots, you will always be coached to get the best results and personal development. We have plenty of growth opportunities to become a specialist or a senior marketeer. We celebrate successes and help each other become better at marketing every day. We work in a structured way and according to a clear marketing strategy.
We sell innovative sensors for the construction industry. We sell them to specialized agencies that perform the measurements and dealers worldwide. These are IoT products, linked to our web platform. Our development department develops the products and the marketing, sales and customer success departments successfully market the products. Omnidots is a successful and fast growing company, a scale-up.
We are located in a nice office in Leek. You will have your own workspace and can also occasionally work from home. The bus stops in front of the office and we have plenty of parking space.
- You have basic knowledge of HTML and/or CSS.
- You have worked with Wordpress or another CMS.
- Preferably you also have experience with Hubspot or Salesforce.
- You have (internship) experience launching marketing campaigns.
- You have some knowledge of SEA/SEO.
- You have affinity with technical (sensor) products, but do not need to become a technical expert.
- You have experience in a B2B market, or are interested in it.
- You like to work in a structured team.
- You speak and write good English and Dutch.
- You are quick to learn how to work with different computer programs.
- You have a positive attitude and a desire to learn and improve every day.
- 08:50 - You come in and greet your colleagues. First time for coffee and catching up on the weekend!
- 09:00 - You review your schedule for the week and work through some emails/Slack messages.
- 09:15 - You get to work on your Analytics project. You would like to know if the graphic design of our website is appealing/correct. You'll be using Google Analytics and Hotjar. You set up an A/B test to see what works best.
- 11:30 - Marketing meeting! With your team you have a creative session and divide the tasks for that week.
- 12:30 - Lunch!
- 13:00 - Stand-up: one of the teams within Omnidots (25 people) gives a presentation about what their team is currently working on.
- 13:15 - You get to work on a social media advertising campaign for the US market. You will do this together with your design colleague. He comes up with the layout, you come up with the texts.
- 14:30 - You continue with the marketing automation. There is a trade fair coming up soon and you make a flow of the automation that we are going to use to turn the trade fair prospects into sales qualified leads.
- 16:00 - You leave an hour early today because you want to be on time for your extra gym class. Tonight, you'll log in for another hour to get the last things ready for tomorrow.
Does this appeal to you? Then forward your resume or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com and let us know what number you can be reached at. We will schedule a time to get acquainted over a cup of coffee. This is a full-time position, or at least 32 hours per week, with a one-year contract + possibility of permanent employment and a competitive salary. Of course we do not discriminate on age, so if you have more than 2 years experience, you are also welcome to apply for this, or any other vacancy.