Honeycomb web platform
Honeycomb is Omnidots' cloud based web platform which allows you to access, view and export your measuring data and to configure your SWARM settings. You can access Honeycomb 24/7 from any location or device worldwide. One of the main advantages of Honeycomb is that it offers remote access to measurement data and allows for remote configuration of the SWARM. This saves time and manpower.
The installation of a SWARM vibration monitor at the construction site is quick and easy: simply mount the SWARM with only 1 screw to the structure you want to monitor, and power the SWARM. You can configure your SWARM remotely, before, during or after installation, using your laptop, smartphone or tablet. After mounting and configuration, your SWARM will begin to measure and you can start monitoring. The SWARM automatically sends the measurement data via 4G/LTE or WiFi to Honeycomb. At the touch of a button, you can export your measurement data to PDF, CSV and Excel overviews. You can also easily set up alarms on Honeycomb. Alarms can be configured at three levels, and exceedance notifications will be send out by email or SMS. Honeycomb can also send out automatically generated reports daily or weekly by email to multiple recipients.
There is so much that Honeycomb is capable of. Honeycomb is very user-friendly and efficient. Ease of use and quality of measurements are our main focus.
Get your free demo account today at honeycomb.omnidots.com.
Honeycomb is part of the Omnidots all-in-one total solution for monitoring and reporting vibrations. https://omnidots.com
- SBR-A 2010, DIN4150-3 80Hz, SBR-A 2017, BS7385 250Hz and Circulaire du 23/07/1986, SBR-B and DIN4150-2
- SWARM calibration reports
- SWARM status, battery status and GPS location
- Notifications and alerts on Honeycomb, via email and SMS to up to 50 recipients regarding: threshold exceedance, online/offline SWARM, SWARM battery status and custom notifications
- Wireless data transfer
- Remote monitoring from anywhere in the world, at any time and from any device
- Multi user, option to share read-only data with third parties
- Remote SWARM configuration
- Automatically generated daily or weekly reports per e-mail
- Archive measuring points
- User friendly
- Over-the-air product innovations and rolling updates
- Integrated manual
- Live tech support of Honeycomb developers (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CET)
- Extremely well secured and redundant, your measurement data is safe