How do I create and configure a measuring point in my honeycomb account?
- Go to Honeycomb and log in with your username and password.
- Click on 'Measuring point' in the menu at the top of the page and then on 'Create measuring point'.
- Enter the unique name and click "Save". You have successfully created a measuring point. Please note: Linking your SWARM to a measuring point first, before proceeding with the configuration of that measuring point, ensures that the Honeycomb knows what type of vibration meter you have. All associated options and choices are then offered on this configuration page.
- After linking, you can continue to do the configuration on the measurement point page.
- Is a certain field unclear? Click on the i-icon next to the field to get more information.
- Once all fields have been completed, click on 'Save'. Then you have successfully created a measuring point.
Would you rather see step by step how to create a measuring point? Then view this video: